Pain Killers

Sunday, January 18
Why do you need painkillers ?

To KILL pain ?

Pain is a suffering which has no static boundaries or set parameters.

Pain transcends beyond physical attributes of a person and can sink deep into the core melting point of any living human.

People in general are stupid, irrational and selfish. They inflict another person with such pain and suffering of immense magnitude without even realizing for a god damn nano second that you might be KILLING the "other" person...who is /was and will be an unlucky bastard to be at the receiving end of all.

I hate and despise such people, such people who are inconsiderate to the "other" persons feelings. I can simply write off "Those" people as a mutation in the Human Gene Pool... REMOVE THEM..wipe them off from the face of the earth.... for fuck sake ! .. such people are diluting the goodness which was evolved through millanias of evolution and fucking the human behavioral instincts and systems.

People should understand that giving "another" person PAIN is not acceptable. It's not necessary, not normal and in many cases it is totally unacceptable. Mother fucking bastards who practice this religion should understand all this and find a balance with set boundaries. Limits of what is acceptable and unacceptable.

Don't give me pain. I don't want it and I don't like it. I am neither a sadomasochist nor endorse such behavior at any given point in my life. But when you push me over the edge of buffer zone, I get violent. And when I get violent, I am not a pretty site to be around !

I love chaos, I love it like their is nothing else in the world to me, but I am a very dangerous and unstable person with a disease of the mind and a uncontrollable body when in rage. So I beg you to be prompt and decisive about the things you do and not let them escalate into life and death situations.

So leave me alone, I don't want PAIN from "YOU" and don't fucking piss me off.

But coming to the first topic " How do you KILL pain ? "

You can't KILL pain, you simply have to withstand it by all means. (without loosing your temper) or start hammering down each and every bitch and bastard in your scope of view !

No comments:

Post a Comment