The Evil Telephone Booth - Story :-)

Sunday, January 18


We were wandering through the junkyard searching for a some old rags which could be used while painting my house.. when I saw a beautiful black old telephone booth. I looked at my friend and asked him, “Is that a telephone booth that I see?” He looked at me oddly and said, “Yeah.” Grinning I said very sternly, “We should burn it.” He agreed.

We looked around the junkyard till we found some perfect oil soaked rags. We set them aflame and threw them at the telephone booth. The rags burned with the fury of a rag on fire but the flames seemed to have little effect on the Telephone booth. Frustrated but determined, we brought a can of gasoline and emptied the contents into the telephone booth and lit a match and tossed it in. The gasoline caught fire but when it was all said and done; the Telephone booth was simply a bit warmer than it had been.

Apparently this heat caused a strange reaction within the Telephone booth, bringing it to life. The telephone booth stood, looked at me and started to playall the ring tones. Then it ate my Friend. I came to the conclusion that this was an odd occurrence. I said, “Mr. Telephone booth , please don’t eat me, I still have so much for which to live. I am but a young boy. If you spare my life, I will help you in your conquests of world domination.” The telephone booth agreed to my pleas and we started our campaign to conquer the world.

Two weeks later, the telephone booth, whose name was ASS, was crowned supreme ruler of the earth. He was a kind and gentle ruler except for his habitual consumption of people. Most of the people he ate were simply criminals, so no one seemed to mind. He brought back gladiator fights and made people fight to the death for his entertainment. The people that lived through the fights were then eaten. As I mentioned, he was kind. He firebombed America and then gave it to me so I was the ruler of America!!!

The moral of the story is, do not try to burn magical telephone booths that you find in the junkyard while looking for a Rags. Magical telephone booth are thrown away for a reason and if they cannot burn they are probably evil telephone booths bent on world domination.

No comments:

Post a Comment