Hell is Other People

Sunday, January 18


I am not a fan of people. I truly believe that all people are either idiots or assholes until they prove themselves otherwise to me. People annoy me, vex me and simply piss me off most of the day. Whether it is my peers or my family, generally I am irritated with them. Fortunately enough, I have learned to put on a happy face as often as I can, I have learned to deal with the villainous treachery that is other people.

Most people are self centered, egoists who like nothing more than to hear the sound of their own voices. So unless you can truly catch their attention through words or actions, most people learn nothing from every day interaction with others. You must shock a person to grab and hold their attention. Unfortunately this is becoming harder and harder, people are now used to the sight of blood and gore, the do not jump at the sound of a gunshot in the distance. So one must be creative, original and sometimes more subtle and suggestive than openly expressing someone.

I say all these things about other people but I look at myself and realize that the only difference which I can find between myself and most is that I know I am being an asshole, which is okay because I know what I am doing and being self centered as I am, it serves a purpose.

Hell, the eternal fiery after life where the evil go to serve for their sins, so is this crowded planet, hell, not quite, because we are lucky enough to experience death what is after that I do not yet know. It is because we have death here that this cannot be hell but instead maybe more of a purgatory or a life to be judged so the decision can be made as where to send us next.

People are my hell, because most do not think for themselves, they simply repeat back the little they remember of what they have actually been told. They tell me that Osama Bin Laden is evil and should be killed, but when I ask what he did that deserves death the response is usually, ".uhh, well he was bad." People are ignorant, idiotic, moronic, closed minded, automatons who have the uncontrollable urge to speak at every opportunity. Not that I am any better, I simply understand what I am doing and why it makes other people my own personal Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment